GE recently briefed ARC on its “Enterprise Impact” solution. This combines the capabilities of the company’s Bently Nevada machinery condition monitoring capabilities with Predix-enabled data connectivity, GE’s Asset Performance Management (APM), and other applications like SmartSignal and Meridium. Enterprise Impact ties these capabilities together into a single common environment in which end users can take advantage of large datasets provided by a multitude of assets in the field to make a true predictive and proactive maintenance strategy possible.
- Origin Australia Pacific LNG Goes from Reactive to Proactive Maintenance
- Products & Services
Click on the links below to learn more about our products and services:
- Our Expertise
In today's fast paced and competitive environment, you need an expert on your side, someone that will assist you with strategic decisions and guide you with industry best practices and the latest technology solutions. That is the ARC Advisory Group purpose. ARC will make you more competitive through our advisory services, technology evaluation and selection services, our research reports, analyst consultation, and our vision. Regardless of your measure - Operational Performance, Return on Assets, Cost of Ownership, Time to Benefit, or Shareholder Value - ARC will deliver and you will be
- Industry Events
ARC organizes, participates, and speaks in a variety of forums, conferences, and webcasts worldwide, focused on the cutting-edge issues in manufacturing. Upcoming events are listed below in chronological order, click on the link for more information. To invite an ARC analyst to speak at your next event, please visit our Speakers Bureau Service.
- Advisory ServicesARC's Advisory Services deliver a comprehensive portfolio of knowledge-based products and services to keep you ahead of the latest industry dynamics and technological changes.
- Market Data AnalyticsARC’s Market Intelligence and Rapid Analysis (MIRA) solution lets you look at data, from various perspectives, easily and quickly.
- Technology Evaluation and Selection ServicesARC Technology Evaluation and Supplier Selection process is specifically designed for technology as well as software users and acts as a selection guide for evaluating alternatives.
ARC follows all products and solutions for industry, infrastructure and cities. Investment in different industries follows different patterns. Some markets that have been classified as boom markets, have within a period as short as 2 years later, become slow growing markets. A strategy for the crisis years is not a strategy for boom years. ARC focuses on helping you understand where the markets are, and what strategies to follow for success.
Our areas of research include the following key industries, click on the link to learn more:
- Automotive & Electric Vehicles
Cost pressures, new competitors from other industries, new materials and technologies, and demographic trends are coming together to increase pressure on automotive manufacturers and their suppliers.
- Cement & Glass
The cement & glass industry follows the business cycle and the overall economic activity. The cement market is also regional in its nature, as transportation costs are high and the end user landscape is highly fragmented. The cement industry is a capital- and energy-intensive business that employs a relatively low intensity of labor. Capital allocation in the industry averages about $225 million per million tons of production capacity. With these levels of investments and highly cyclical demand, it is imperative to run operations efficiently, reliably, and economically throughout a
- Chemical & Materials
Recent economic and technology trends have had major impacts on the global chemicals industry. This applies to both the specialty chemicals and bulk chemicals sectors. The industry has also seen an increase in merger and acquisition activity in recent years, and this trend is likely to continue.
- CPG, Food & Beverage
Due to the essential nature of many of the products produced, the food & beverages industry is typically less affected by global economic conditions trends than many others, but is highly sensitive to government regulations that often determine how products are manufactured and where they can be sold. Regional demographic changes also often have a major impact on this industry.
- Electric Power & Smart Grid
Worldwide, the installed base of electric generating plants has a capacity of roughly 6,400 GW. Annual new construction is about 5 percent per year, or 320 GW. However the additions can be 'lumpy' depending on economics and energy policies. Older and generally smaller generating units are retired from service usually after a 40 year operating life (though this can be extended via further investment). The amount of generating capacity retired in a typical year can also vary greatly from year to year based on fuel prices, plant economics, and energy policies.
- Industry Concepts
ARC's Technology Concepts for Industry are enabling industrial organizations to improve operational performance and shareholder value.
- Life Sciences & Biotech
Globalization is leaving its mark on the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. While demand for medications is rising in emerging economies, cost pressures from healthcare payers in traditional markets are dampening drug makers economic prospects. The now ten-year absence of blockbuster drugs in the pipeline compounds this problem and this trend is not likely to change with current R&D processes.
- Partial List of ClientsWe are proud of our role in the industry, the experience and talent of our people, and our contributions to the success of our clients.
- Business Development Manager
ARC is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager in its Dedham, MA office.
The successful candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including:
- General Motion ControlThis study is a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of the General Motion Control (GMC) market, including market size and segmentation, market forecast, industry structure, and supplier market shares and profiles. Each GMC system includes three functional elements: motion controller, drive, and motor.
- Industrial IoT and Digital TransformationWhether it's called Industrial Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0, Digitalization, or Digitization, companies have begun to use available technologies to completely reimagine their business model.
- Process Simulation and OptimizationThe Process Simulation and Optimization market research study delivers current market analysis plus a five year market and technology forecast.
- ARC Industry Forum OrlandoJoin us at the 22nd ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Florida to learn more about how digitizing industry, infrastructure, cities. Discover what your peers are doing.
- Research Analysts
ARC is currently seeking several Research Analysts for its Dedham, MA Office.
ARC provides an open, friendly and informal working environment where you have the freedom to be yourself, dress casually and? speak your mind. Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Corporate Advisory Service
ARC's Corporate Advisory Service provides the intelligence you need to incorporate the latest developments in industry trends, best practices, supply chain management, asset and product lifecycle management, operations management and automation.
ARC's Corporate Advisory Service delivers the strategic information you need to assess change, and provides an extension to your staff for help with your unique needs. It contains the intelligence you need to incorporate the latest developments and analysis on all enterprise and manufacturing domain topics.
- Best Practice Surveys
We encourage you to become a part of ARC's Research Community. Take a survey and receive a free copy of the aggregated results. Your participation and responses will remain strictly confidential including your company name. All of our surveys are designed to take less than ten minutes. To take a survey, please click on the survey title below.