The Proximity and Photoelectric Sensors Selection guides are designed to help industrial manufacturers select the best proximity or photoelectric sensor technology and supplier for their organization’s unique business requirements.
Proximity and Photoelectric Sensors Selection Overview
In recent years, sensor technology such as proximity and photoelectric sensors have become much more powerful in terms of the information they are now able to utilize and share to perform their duties more effectively. Today, proximity, photoelectric, and other sensor technology and related systems revenues worldwide come from monitoring applications using these technologies where they become an integral part of the information flow within plants and product distribution networks. Major digitization trends like Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), analytics, and the cloud have impacted the features and functions found in today’s applications of proximity, photoelectric, and other industrial sensors. Finding the right supplier that fits your needs has become critical for your future success.
Choosing the right sensor technology supplier and technology to monitor machines such as motors, compressors, conveyors, and a long list of other machinery equipment in your plant can be one of the most important decisions you will make for your business operations for years to come. Immediately, one thinks of reliability, safety, and maintainability as important reasons for deploying proximity, photoelectric, or other industrial sensors in the proper configuration.
If you are unsure about any of the key trends in the market or need to develop specifications or purchasing criteria, then you need the assistance that ARC Advisory Group offers. ARC is the industry leading provider of market knowledge, trends, and supplier information for proximity and photoelectric sensor technology worldwide. Our products and services integrate hands-on experience with global market research to deliver the intelligence you need.
Proximity and Photoelectric Sensors Selection Strategic Issues
ARC has been researching proximity, photoelectric, and many other sensor technology markets for many years, and we understand the challenge companies have in selecting and implementing a solution that will meet their simple unit, machine, or plant-wide requirement. These include:
- Compatibility with current installed base of systems and technology
- Integration with business systems
- Breadth and depth of supplier’s applications for condition monitoring (photoelectric or proximity based) systems solutions
- Support, training, and spares
- Understanding the total cost of ownership
- Architecture based on standards
- Designs for maximum reliability
- Supplier long term viability
- Identify long term visions
Proximity and Photoelectric Sensor Selection Guide Table of Contents
- Major Trends
- Industry and Regional Trends
Strategies for Buyers
- Factors Contributing to Adoption
- Factors Inhibiting Adoption
- Strategies for Successful Adoption
Evaluation and Selection Criteria
- Key Criteria Analysis
- Fact-based Selection Process
- Consider Best Practices by Suppliers
- Selection Process Tools Available
- Criteria List
Leading Supplier Analysis
- Market Shares of the Leading Suppliers
- Leading Suppliers by Region
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Latin America
- Leading Suppliers by Technologies
Major Suppliers Profiles
To be able to make an informed choice, you need to know who the major suppliers servicing this market are. These guides will provide you with the names and links to information about them.
For More Information
For more information on this technology guide or to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.