For over twenty years, ARC Advisory Group has hosted the ARC Industry & City Forum, where over 1000 private and public sector leaders gather to discuss Digital Transformation, Cybersecurity, and Smart City topics. In its 2020 Forum, ARC Advisory Group is expanding the Smart Cities track – filling it with thought-provoking talks and discussion on topics that matter to you. One such session is IoT and Smart Lighting Platforms: The Dramatic Impacts and Hidden Opportunities of Convergence.
IoT and Smart Lighting Platforms: The Dramatic Impacts and Hidden Opportunities of Convergence
Lighting control networks as conduits for IoT data flow in buildings and cities. Just a few years ago this would have sounded ridiculous, but the impact of IoT is transformational and has created an environment where we must approach things in new ways and operate without legacy burdens when evaluating solutions.
Lighting control systems have evolved in recent years to reflect the changing lighting needs of modern buildings, plants, infrastructure, and entertainment venues. Today’s advanced lighting control systems can not only reduce energy costs, but also increase control, employee comfort, and productivity.
In addition, lower costs for data acquisition, edge-capable hardware, wireless technologies, and cloud-based management platforms have made intelligent lighting systems cost-effective for many small- to medium-size installations. A new generation of lighting innovators has created a paradigm shift within the industry, with lighting networks emerging as a logical option for IoT networks in buildings and cities.
Questions answered by this session include:
- Are different strategies required for new installations vs. retrofit?
- How should cybersecurity be handled?
- How can vendors help customers over-come budget constraints
Speakers and Panelists for this exciting session include:
- Larissa Paredes Muse - Architect and Urban Planner - Brazilian Network for Smart and Human Cities – RBCIH
- Muhammad Adam - National Account Manager - Illumus Group
- Chris Davis - VP Smart Cities - CIMCON Lighting
- Denise Pucilowski - Director of Sales, Smart Cities - Current powered by GE
- John Romano - VP Channel and Product Sales - Enlighted, A Siemens Company
- Martin Mercier - Senior Product Manager IoT Connected System - Signify
Additional Smart City Sessions include:
- What’s Happening in Cybersecurity for Industry, Infrastructure and Smart Cities
- The Future Electric Grid
- Vehicle Electrification: Sustainability, Charging, and the Grid
- The Business Value of Smart City Platforms
- The Future of Mobility
- Drones for Inspection and Delivery
- Autonomous Shuttle Systems Ride and Operational Tour
- And much more…
The ARC Forum will be held February 3-6, 2019 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821.
Learn more about reserving your place at the forum webpage or
Contact: Rob D’Angelo, Director of Strategic Services direct at 781-471-1150 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information