For over twenty years, ARC Advisory Group has hosted the ARC Industry & City Forum, where over 1,000 private and public sector leaders gather to discuss Digital Transformation, Cybersecurity, and Smart City topics. In its 2019 Forum, ARC Advisory Group is expanding the Smart Cities track – filling it with thought-provoking talks and discussion on topics that matter to you. One such session is Commercial and industrial use of drones for Smart Cities.
Drones have found many useful jobs in the commercial, agricultural, surveying, and industrial space. This session will focus on drone applications, drone related technologies, drone regulations, and the challenges to insure safe and efficient drone missions that provide value.
The forum session will give you a summary of the significant industrial and commercial markets for drones, outline how the drone industry is working with the latest FAA regulations, and show some real-world examples of how drones can provide value.
Additional Smart City Sessions include:
- Smart City Platform Success Stories
- Autonomous & Connected Vehicles Test Bed Tour – FDOT’s SunTrax
- IoT and Smart Lighting Platforms: The Dramatic Impacts and Hidden Opportunities of Convergence
- Smart City Project Best Practices
- The Cybersecurity Challenge for Smart Cities & Infrastructure
- Drones for Industry & Smart Cities
- Mobility-as-a-Service Platforms: A Focus on Smart Transportation
- Smart Parking Platforms - Dramatic Impacts and Current Challenges
- IEEE Smart Cities Standards Meeting
- And much more…
The ARC Forum will be held February 4-7, 2019 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821.
Learn more about reserving your place at the forum webpage or
Contact: Rob D’Angelo, Director of Strategic Services direct at 781-471-1150 / email@example.com for more information