ARC’s Sid Snitkin to Speak at SANS Automotive Cybersecurity Summit
ARC Vice President and cybersecurity domain expert Sid Snitkin will speak at the upcoming 2nd annual Automotive Cybersecurity Summit hosted by SANS Institute at the Embassy Suites Chicago downtown from May 7-8. The Summit itself comes after six days of SANS training courses from May 1-6. This event brings together public and private-sector manufacturers, suppliers, assemblers, technology providers and V2X partners to discuss the increasingly complex and interdependent relationships between smart vehicles and ever-expanding smart infrastructures.
The Summit will include two days of in-depth presentations from leading automotive industry cybersecurity experts, seasoned practitioners, industry consortia, policymakers and innovative product and system designers. Participate in hands-on demos, learning exercises and networking opportunities. Sid will be speaking on Tuesday morning about the rise of smart cities and their impact on smart connected vehicles. Here’s a previous webcast that SANS did on securing connected vehicles.
View the rest of the agenda and register here: http://www.sans.org/u/BnF
Use promo code: ARCAUTO18 for 15% off the event
The SANS Automotive Cybersecurity Summit was created to develop and foster a culture of cyber-awareness in organizations across the vehicle supply chain as we work together to understand risks, safeguard organizations, their products, and their customer from the evolving threat landscape.
- The cybersecurity state of the industry
- Partnering and information-sharing for success
- On-board tamper-prevention and evidence
- Embedded systems safeguarding and exploitation
- Cyber-physical attacks and countermeasures
- Freight and fleet monitoring and protection
- Big data and cloud data security in V2X ecosystems
- Progressive-technology demonstrations for the Automotive industry
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Security Officers (CSO), Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- Chief Information Officers (CIO) and IT Security directors
- Chief Product Security Officers (CPSO)
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Managers and Team Leaders
- Automotive embedded device & system engineers, designers, manufacturers and suppliers
- Smart vehicle and infrastructure security architects, engineers and researchers
- Automotive and Infrastructure Penetration Testers
- Product security incident respond