ARC is currently seeking several Research Analysts for its Dedham, MA Office.
ARC provides an open, friendly and informal working environment where you have the freedom to be yourself, dress casually and? speak your mind. Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Work closely with our team of analysts in writing reports pertaining to ARC market coverage areas such as Industrial Internet of Things (IoT), analytics, cloud computing, asset/product lifecycle management, operations management and automation.
- Following ARC's established methodology, conduct primary research related to assigned topics including preparing questionnaires, conducting telephone interviews, doing analysis and writing the complete report with the guidance of a peer analyst.
- Assist in custom and consulting activities for specific clients.
A demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and verbal formats
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, written work must be concise and persuasive
- Ability to manage multiple research and writing projects simultaneously
- A Bachelors Degree is required, an MBA is a plus
- Familiarity with topics such as smart grid and energy management is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience with PC applications such as Microsoft Office, blogs, wikis is a plus?
Click here to submit your resume.